Saturday, April 9, 2011

Recent Syracuse/Orange Pictures

Here are some recent pictures that I hope some will enjoy. The first two are from my daughter's wedding last weekend. She is also expecting and yes, I do have the manual "How To Grow An Orange" handy to read the baby at night before bed.

The rest of these pictures are from my trip to Syracuse last month. I learned next time do not go to Marshall Street during Spring Break and expect things to be open. I never really did the Spring Break thing so I don't always think of it as a big deal. I also had no choice as that was the weekend I had to go back up and take my grandmother home.


And of course, my trip to Tully's.


6 comments:

lancer said...

The First Search Engine Marketing Company in Bangladesh. Providing Global Data Entry Jobs and Training. Also a worldwide ads publisher company in Bangladesh.

lancer said...

There are many members who are already working in Refresh Online Center. Everyday Many Persons come to Our Office for becoming a member. Some of them are prepared to do our jobs and some of them are not suitable to do the job properly. For all of those persons we have arranged a training programs called Global Data Entry Training. In this programs, we present almost 6 package programs.

lancer said...

FlipKart - India’s leading portal for Online Shopping of Books, Mobile Phones, Digital Cameras, Laptops, Watches & Other Products at best price. Free Shipping & Cash on Delivery Available.

lancer said...

We supply and update electronic Pharmaceutical Product and Price Data and Medical Aid Data to the South African Health Care Industry

lancer said...

"Bangladshi Exporters"


lancer said...

"EZ Rental Car is the Best Value in Car Rental, offering late model rental cars at convenient airport locations from friendly and efficient car hire agents at discount rental car rates. Book your car online today."