Saturday, October 25, 2008

Anyone Feel Like Voting For Something Funny?

I thought since the election seems to be a stressful time, why not find a funny poll to vote on. So with that in mind, this weekend I will post my Top 64 Sports Comedy Movies Championship. I will have it broken down into 8 categories and the top votes will advance to the next round along with one wild card. I know this blog is not daily reading for most people and who can blame you really so I will have it up for two weeks. So I hope you plan to check out this websites sometime soon and cast your vote to determine the funniest sports movie ever. And make sure you bookmark my other website http://thebigorangeblogginchucksminor.blogspot.com/ or click the link to the left of the page as two of the topics will appear on that site since they relate to my new blog.

No comments: