Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Fanhouse Addiction

For those of you unaware of this site, http://www.fanhouse.com/ is a very interesting blogging site with some fun characters to say the least. I have been known to follow them often during their live chat sessions since they cover all sports and on weekends, usually have an all day chat about college football on Saturdays and NFL on Sundays(though most Sundays it's not until later in the day/evening). They offer fantasy chats as well occasionally during the week and one every Sunday from 10:30am until 1pm. I just added them to my blog list on the left side of the page in case you want a direct link for those interested. I do not always agree with their analysis but I also like that sometimes in a discussion. The live chat do use a moderator and sometimes not everything you type will be entered into the chats but I have done them several times and find them to be fair and if you add something relevant to the conversation, you will probably see your post pop up soon. I think you should at least check it out and for those of you who may use AOL, you can also find a direct link in their sports area and will probably see me, Orange Chuck, in there often on weekends or weekdays before I go into work. I have been blessed to learn of many great sports blogs in the short time I have been following them and this is one of my favorites(though when I want Orange news, I generally prefer TNIAAM, Three Idiots, Orange 44 among others).

No comments: