Saturday, September 13, 2008

Orange Spotlight-Manny's

Today's Orange Spotlight is my favorite store for purchasing Syracuse Orange stuff which would be none other then Manny's. A year or so ago, I asked my cousin Jeff for the best place to buy affordable Orange merchandise because he lives in the area and is a sports nut like me so I figured he would know. He led me to http://www.mannysonline.com/ and since I live in North Carolina, I looked and was hooked soon after. I found their prices very affordable, a wide variety and my favorite section called Manny's Bargain Basement which is basically a closeout/sale area. If you live in Syracuse, they have two locations, one at 504 Mitchell Ave and the other 151 Marshall Street. I have ordered from their website a few times and not only was I satisfied with the products but also received them within a timely manner (and you know I have to have my Orange as quick as possible too). You can also purchase $5.00 gift certificates, Nike and Under Armour gear and even sign up for their free newsletter or check out their brand new kids department. I highly recommend if you live outside of Syracuse or even in the area and have not checked them out, head over to http://www.mannysonline.com/ or locate one of their stores and visit soon. Matter of fact, I need to get over to the Bargain Basement area myself, I need that $6.95 Manny's Orange Cuse Hat to match the shirt I have with the same color and design I bought last year.

No comments: