Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its Time For Voting Finals

Thank you for all those that voted. You now have two weeks to decide between the top 8 finalists in their categories plus we had a 3 way tie for wild card so you have 11 total to choose from. I have allowed for multiple votes to if you can't decide, pick more then one. I also am running the same poll on my other blog http://thebigorangeblogginchucksminor.blogspot.com/ so you can even vote for the same movie there too. I will tally all the votes from both blogs combined and determine the winner in two weeks. At that time, I will find something creative to do with the winner, pending the outcome(such as a weekly video clip of it, naming a column after some part of it, etc). So vote early and tell your friends to vote and determine just what is the funniest sports movie ever. Enjoy.

No comments: