Thursday, February 5, 2009

SU Football Coach Marrone Introduces The New Recruits

I personally have little expectations for this class as it is hard to recruit when you only win 3 games last season and your program has been downhill for so long. I also prefer to see how a recruit is measured when the game is played but for those curious, here is Coach Marrone talking about the 2009 recruiting class for the Syracuse Orange football team courtesy of www.syracuse.com , which if I am not mistaken is the pregame chat he gave before the West Virginia basketball game last night for fans who wanted to see the progress. I will give Coach Marrone an A+ so far in how he has decided to allow the fans to be more involved and informed on what moves he is making.

SU Football Coach Marrone introduces the New Recruits


I also found this video of Kevin Maher and Rishi Barran breaking down the signing day on WTVH 5.

SU football signing day special

No comments: