Thursday, June 26, 2008

Greene Goes Grizzlie

The 28th pick of the 2008 NBA draft, the Memphis Grizzlies go Orange again and select forward Donte Greene. Not sure why but I am somewhat numb at not only how low he went but the whole draft in general. Rider is a college? Were the Bobcats confused on how to draft without a Tar Heel available and are they waiting to draft a forward until next year when Tyler Hansbrough is in the draft? And one last question, if Darrell Arthur has a long, healthy career, how many teams will want to play kick the tail of the donkey when they passed on him for health concerns? Truly though, congratulations Donte and I wish you and your family the best of luck in the NBA. I may post more on this later this weekend, I hope.
For those three of you who may be bored enough to look at this, apparently starting a blog means let's get busy with other stuff. That means I will be gone most of the day tomorrow I guess and busy today with stuff around the house and other things so I wouldn't expect many posts tomorrow either is my long drawn out point. I have been told I will be woke up about 5am tomorrow so I am off to get a nap. Take care and thank you Dad for reading this, just glad someone is.

No comments: