Monday, March 16, 2009

New Features Note

Just a quick note to let you know that the music player and Fandome videos apparently will play automatically so you can either pause them or in the case of the music player, skip to the next song/Orange clip(I have about 10 clips overall on there).

The Fox Sports widget does allow you to look at both Syracuse basketball and football information. You just click on the bottom SU symbol to switch.

I am constantly trying to find new links and blogs to add to those areas so if you know any other website or blog that is Orange related, let me know and I will be glad to add it.

I hope you all enjoy the new stuff and know, I am not done yet either. I am hoping to find a couple new people to bring back the 12 Reasons Why..... format as well in the near future. Have a great day and Go Orange.

No comments: