Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Look, New Features, Same Orange Chuck

So if you have ever been to this website before, you may have noticed a different look to it. I have decided to try and work harder to provide a better blog for those interested in checking it out. I will do more writing when possible as well as continue to prove some videos from time to time (such as Citrus TV videos which I will call Citrus Corner ). I will continue to do the polls as well because well, I have fun trying to come up with new ideas and each poll will last two weeks because I don't expect everyone to read this blog on a daily basis and give them time to answer. I also have some new features I am hoping to do soon and looking into a couple other possible changes as well. I hope you all like the new look and please, leave your feedback either way if you have an opinion. Go Orange!

No comments: