Thursday, April 23, 2009

Been A Fun Ride But It's Time I Wrap Up This Chapter

After some long consideration and with a heavy schedule, I have decided to idle this blog. I figured it be best to do it now before the contest really gets started. I am also facing some major life decisions at the moment and the blog almost always seems to be a last resort lately if I have a lot of time. I will miss part of this but I just never could find the knack for it to live up to my expectations. I will continue to visit other blogs and not close this down in case someone would like to utilize links or anything else on here. Thank you to everyone who supported me and know that I will still support the Orange no matter what. Best of luck to you and your families. GO ORANGE!

Orange Chuck aka Chuck Fiello Jr.

No comments: