Friday, April 17, 2009

The Best Syracuse Football Video Yet

I have to admit, I wanted to post on Jonny Flynn leaving and my thoughts about it but I have been mesmerized by this video of the Syracuse Orange football team doing the Oklahoma Drill for several reasons. I like the desire and intensity it portrays in this team. I like the interviews about how this team needs to play tough ball to in games. And I like watching as the coaches do not even flinch when these players are heading right for them and Coach Marrone even steps up to explain this is not buddy love but brutal ball where friends are for the dorm and the field is for battle (ok, those are more my words then his but the sentiment was the same). Anyway, normally I will not purposely repost anything the other blogs are covering to prevent overkill but I love this video and want to make sure every Orange fan sees it. Go Orange!

Donnie Webb's Orange Football Report: The Oklahoma Drill

No comments: