Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top 12 Syracuse Inspirational Thoughts/Mantras

To get us all pumped up for post season action, I thought I would help provide some inspirational material to remember. Here are 12 (well 14 actually, this list involves 2 ties) and if you are feeling down, just keep these reminders in mind.

12. If the left hand don't get you, Rick Jackson will.

11. (tie) Dome Sweet Dome and Syracuse, NY; Debunking the myth of global warming since 1825.

10. Ooh yeah, thats hot (which apparently can apply to any situation).

9. Point Guards; Activate.

8. You won't like me when I'm angry. AO Get Angry.

7. It's not trash talking if you can back it up with a long range three.

6. If at first you don't succeed, I will bury my foot in your ass when you come back to the bench.

5. When all else fails, shut it down.

4. Hancock International, this is KrisJo. Am I clear for takeoff?

3. What Would GMac Do?

2. Give me victory and give me Wes.

And the #1 idea I actually left up to Twitter and my favorite two were actually submitted by @PaulieDars and I can't decide between the two so I will use both (and the fact that @cusechic04 agreed with one and we are playing Georgetown tomorrow night, proves I am justified in my theory)

1. When life gives you lemons...I give them back and ask for an orange instead & When life gives you lemons...I promptly throw them at Georgetown fans when they play the Orange.

And let me leave you with this video, which I think was supposed to be someone taking a shot at Syracuse but I loved it.

No comments: