Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free ESPN!

This morning, while watching ESPN, I noticed a commercial talking about the ESPN pay per view games being free for a week starting this Saturday January 10th until Friday January 16th. For the record, I am not 100% sure if you have to purchase the package first or not since I can't find confirmation online but it's worth a check. Syracuse was featured as one of the teams so to me, if I would test it out if you want when the Orange play at Rutgers on the 10th at 7:30pm EST. My guess is, this is a teaser to get you to order the package so you can watch the games regularly. The only other SU men's basketball game during that time is Georgetown which is already scheduled for ESPN2 as it is but if you want to catch other games during the week, this is your chance to take advantage of the worldwide leader.

While on the subject, is it true that ESPN360 is free to college students on campus? Man, it seems like everything gets better when your gone(hey, I may have taken it seriously and finished and not joined the Army if they had more fun stuff like this around). Then again, all the posts I was stationed at I have been told have been greatly improved as well so who knows. So hey, if your considering going to college and your not sure, this should help convince that 4 years of free sports is worth it. My daughter is in college and I would tell her but I don't think UNC-Pembroke will be on ESPN 360 anytime soon so she won't care (Go Braves).

No comments: