Friday, August 8, 2008

Could Marvin Harrison Line Up On Saturday Against The Panthers?

Michael David Smith over at http://www.profootballtalk.com/ has an article posted where he quotes Colts coach Tony Dungy on the status of wide receiver Marvin Harrison for tomorrow nights game against the Carolina Panthers. He states that Harrison did practice with the team and should be playing with the first team in this game. Harrison obviously still trying to recover from a knee injury should be very careful and I am not just saying that since they are playing my favorite NFL team, the Carolina Panthers. It's a long season and I would hate to see him setback because he rushed it to see how it would react in game situations. I do hope all goes well and like I said in the previous post, I am looking forward to finding a way to check out this game tomorrow night and see where both teams stand, even though the Colts still have major injury issues including Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney. I have to admit, as a baseball man, this is the most I have been looking forward to a football season ever, now if Syracuse Orange can just win some games too, that would be great and I would even settle with .500 after the last couple season.

No comments: