Sunday, September 6, 2009

Citrus TV And Some Pre-Game Videos

Every new school year in Syracuse means there is also new Citrus TV videos to enjoy. They are the student station at Syracuse and though they have more then sports features, this is a sports blog and so I enjoy featuring the next ESPN Sportcasters/MLB Network analysts.

I also found some fun videos on syracuse.com courtesy of slguyder of the pre-game ceremonies for those of us who were not that in person to see more about the spirit and pride the fans had going into this game (and I hope left with, even though I am sure some heartbreak existed as well). I am told the team stopped at the end of the game to sing with the student section and this is another sign of the progress Orange fans should love seeing.
























No comments: