Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Edition Of Orange Trivia

Welcome back to another round of Orange Trivia which those of you who have read this before know its not a Syracuse Orange question but about something else orange. This one is for my son Mick as I know he loves these. So here is the question and again, if you have any guesses, feel free to add them to the comment section and if the computer doesn't crash again, I will post the answer tomorrow.

This item was first introduced to the United States in 1969 but the company was actually first established in Osaka, Japan in 1890. They do have a North American based manufacturing plant in Gainesville, Georgia and because, according to their website, it was an overnight success in this market. What orange item am I refering to and my redneck friends, you better know this one because some of you probably own one of their products?

No comments: