Monday, July 28, 2008

Quick Update On The Blog

I was sitting here reading my own stuff(hey, someone has to read it) and I realized, why not make the font a bit bigger since not everyone can see as good as me. I hope you like the new look, sort of, and if you want to comment one way or another let me know.

Also, if you have a sports blog that you would like added, please let me know and especially if it follows the Syracuse Orange, Carolina Panthers, New York Mets, Pittsburgh Penguins, minor league teams in the Charlotte area or based on wrestling and/or MMA. Just drop me a line or a comment somewhere and let me know and I will check it out and if I like it and it fits, I will add it. I am not ashamed to promote someone, especially those who also will link to mine. Take care y'all and I hope you like the look and don't mind as I continue to make small changes here and there to improve it(it could be worse, ask Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician, when I first started this, my fonts were all orange haha).

No comments: