Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Orange Trivia But Not What You Think

OK so you probably think I am going to sit here and ask some trivia question about Syracuse that only the hardcore Orange fans would possibly know, am I correct? Umm, you know what, uh uh (loved Mad TV back in the day, sorry). Instead, Orange trivia will be a trivia question about something else orange for instance, tonight question pertains to a major childhood item from my past that I could not have lived without. So lets start, Orange Trivia.

According to Wikipedia, what orange item was first released in 1970 and said to be so soft, it would not hurt babies or old people? Hint, the classic version is no longer around or at least rare to find but the name is still popular in pop culture and the material has changed over the years though I miss that classic one more.

I will post the answer tomorrow for those of you who don't know but feel free to place your guess in the comment section if you want.

1 comment:

Poncho Sinatra said...

Orange Chuck, I would have to say.....Nerf maybe?


Danny
TheSportHump.com