Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dwight Freeney

Earlier this week, I posted an update on Indianapolis Colt and former Syracuse Orange Dwight Freeney will be starting training camp on the physically unable to perform list. Well today, Mike Chappell of the Indy Star posted an update on his status and Dwight says he will be ready to play when the season starts. When I posted my item previously, I was absent minded(hardly the first time) about his foot injury which Mike states was midfoot surgery on his left foot that he suffered at the tail end of last season. Mike had this quoe from Dwight, "Things are working out the way they're supposed to,'' said the three-time Pro Bowl defensive end, who will report today with the rest of his teammates to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute for the start of training camp. "I'm ready to go.'' I will post the link below for those curious to read the whole article which includes quotes from head coach Tony Dungy and wide receiver Reggie Wayne.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080724/SPORTS03/807240426/1100

No comments: