Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Preseason Panther Pro Bowl Pick

Last week, The Mac Attack on 610am WFNZ in Charlotte or www.wfnz.com asked for predictions for this upcoming NFL season. One of my picks was that linebacker Jon Beason would be a pro bowl pick either through voting or injury and make it to Hawaii in only his second year in the NFL (him and Steve Smith). Well today I found an article on Beason's effect on this team posted on www.panthers.com that reinforces why I think Beason is not only a beast on the field but a leader as well. I will post the link below as always and for the record, I highly recommend those of you who are Panthers fans to check out the website daily for training camp updates. They are doing a great job this season with pictures, reports on player's progress and injury updates that I could repost here but I think it's best to simply read their work for yourself. I am hoping that Ian Scott's knee injury he suffered in the morning session today is not too serious though not exactly optimistic hearing Coach Fox say that it appears to be the most serious of the injuries so far in camp. Go Panthers.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=34736

No comments: