Friday, July 4, 2008

Former Orange Coaches Get Press

http://www.syracuse.com/today/index.ssf/2008/07/macpherson_pasqualoni_on_defen.html

Searching my top source for Syracuse sports besides maybe my boy Troy Nunes Is A Magician, on www.syracuse.com is a note about an article pertaining to my two favorite SU football coaches. Coach Mac is interviewed being fully supportive of Coach P being in charge of the Miami Dolphins defense. Included in the article is a link to the full article that also has quotes from Orange great Rob Conrad(debate me on the great issue and you will lose) as well as Joey Porter who is very optimistic about his role in the defense and even the history of Coach P and Coach Sparano. I would highly recommend reading both pieces but then again, I am a huge fan of Coach P, the man and the coach. As a Panther fan, I wish Coach P the best of luck as long as they are not playing the Panthers which if it happens this season would mean both teams made it to the Super Bowl so that wouldn't be so bad either. OK, back to trying to hear my TV over fireworks but seriously Orange fans, you should check this out.

No comments: