Thursday, July 3, 2008

Favre A Panther? Done Laughing Too? Now Check This Out!

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/07/03/if-you-havent-heard-the-favre-to-carolina-rumors-dont-worry/

I have to admit, my first instinct was to laugh too after reading the link above since I have taken all this Favre playing stuff with a grain of salt anyway. But what if I ignored this and the Richardson's woke up tomorrow and did whatever it took to appease Bret and the Packers organization? I still think its a longer shot then the Mets winning the World Series this year but anything is possible. Well that is unless you want to read the story below which would be a link to Darin Gant's blog where he says this is not happening and references another one of my all time favorite comedies (as well as my daughter and father's favorites), Monty Python and The Holy Grail. I would say if your a Panther fan, check out both articles and wonder, if Jake does get hurt, who do you think will be the next starter?

http://community.heraldonline.com/that_would_be_a_no

No comments: